As from Monday 31st August under Level 2 COVID restrictions, regular face to face consultations will resume.
Please wear a mask to your appointment
1. If any of the following apply to you please reschedule your appointments as soon as possible.
• Have been feeling unwell with any flu like symptoms in the last 48 hours.
• You are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test, or have been in contact with any known or suspected cases in the past 14 days.
• Have returned or been in contact with someone who has returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
You must not attend our facility if you, or someone close to you answered yes to any of the above questions.
2. Should you prefer a Telehealth consultation we are continuing to provide this service. This is an excellent option if you are sick, have any underlying health conditions, or vulnerability to COVID-19, which would make attending a face to face consultation undesirable during this time.
Please note as of 1st August 2020, the St Johns Handworks clinic has moved to 261, Morrin Rd, St Johns
HANDWORKS is a specialised Rehabilitation clinic, focusing on the assessment and treatment of Hands and Upper Limbs. Established in 1997, Handworks’ vision is to provide a high quality Hand Therapy service that is client focused and effective, using experienced Hand Therapists.
We believe that with our specialist expertise and experience we are the best treatment providers to help those with Hand injuries or pathology to return them to optimal function.
Our Hand Therapists are qualified physiotherapists or occupational therapists who have undertaken post-graduate studies in the area. They have advanced skills in the assessment, diagnosis and management of Hand and Upper Limb injuries and dysfunction.
Based in central Auckland, NZ, Handworks has its main rehabilitation clinic in Greenlane, and satellite clinics in Mt Albert, Grey Lynn, St Johns, Botany Downs and Howick, ensuring access for central and east Auckland clients.